Monday, April 2, 2007

Tag I'm it!

Alright alright...so yes I too have been tagged! I know you all have been DYING to find out some things you didn't know about me! I pondered a little bit about this, but still couldn't come up with anything that interesting! Sorry to dissapoint you all! But you asked for it camie! So here you go!

1. I am partially deaf in my left ear! so if you ever try whispering things in that ear...I probably can't understand you! I'm a tard...
2. I LOVE cuddling...Who doesn't?
3. I have the hardest time turning down any dessert! Even when it's not that good! It's my weakness!
4. I am in the process of opening up a boutique here in st.george! totally pumped!
5. I love shopping online! Even when I dont buy anything! I like looking!
6. I love to eat out and try different restaurants! I belive I have tried every major one here in st.george(If you need a review let me know!)
7. I just started using Myspace recently....Totally love it! I have found so many long lost friends! I really am a nerd! If you dont have an account, get one!

So i'm pretty sure everyone has been tagged at one point right? So I'm not even gonna carry this one on. Okay wait I think there are a few that haven't been tagged so I choose:

1. Nichole
2. Kasey
3. Tara

Get to it!

8 comments:

Camie said...

Okay, so it seems like I am the only one without a myspace...is this really a must? P.S. I've never been known to turn down desert of any kind or at any time!

Emily Blais said...

love the post jocelyn! What kind of botique are you opening up? that may be a good idea for your next post! I wanna hear all about it!! Where? When? What? that kind of thing. and Camie, Myspace sucks...blogging is so much cooler! We will have jocelyn converted in not too much longer :) jk jocelyn!

Jocelyn said...

my botique is pretty much going to be clothes!Mostly for women, but we will carry some mens stuff too! I dont wanna do anything too high end, but it will be a little bit pricier, but not crazy! I really just think st.george needs a fun place to shop! My goal is to get it opened by october! So I Have a lot of work to do! I'm way excited though! I'm sure I'll do a post on it, when I have more details and stuff!

Jocelyn said...

Oh...and myspace rules!! Haha just kidding! I like it cause i found so many long lost "aquaintances" that I haven't talked to forever! so it's nice to just catch up with them. But for good friends it's fun to have a blog!

Brianna said...

Jocelyn, I was just talking with Marla about how SG needs someplace like that. There isn't really anywhere cute and different to shop there. Have you been in Whimsy in Salt Lake? You def. need to check it out. It is my favorite boutique and I was wishing SG had a store like that. I don't think they have a website but tell Joanna to go in it. There are 3, one in Sugarhouse, draper and park city. It's not cheap like the mall but not outrageous like BCBG. I'm so excited for you!! I'll be your best customer okay.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks brianna! I should tell her to go in there! Do you know what brands they carry that you really like? I am trying to find some super cute brands that aren't all over the place you know?

Brianna said...

Um I don't know them off the top of my head but when I'm not working I'll look in my closet and tell you. I hadn't heard of any of them until I went in that store.

Brianna said...

Jo, these are some of the brands they carry:
-mac & jac
-skinny minnie
-kersh
-Frankie B
-Mir 101
-Habitutal
I love that store!!!