Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things that are true that I'm not proud of!

Okay so I was having the darndest time trying to think of a fun or interesting new post! I've been really sucking at the blogging since I zinged everyone! Boy did I out do myself early! So I thought and thought all morning, and all I came up with, is a TRUTHFUL list of things I do that I'm so totally not proud of, but I figure our blogging circle is pretty tight so here I go spilling my guts!

1. When I find girls at the gym a little curvier than me, It makes me love my body a little bit more!
2. I secretly dance in my room and pretend Im beyonce! Like I practice poppin the bootay...still haven't mastered it!
3. I still dance with a studio and perform in hopes it will keep me from getting or feeling older!
4. I secretly giggle to myself when people trip
5. I could sit in front of the mirror and pick at "zits" on my face all day
6. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror naked and look at the horror of the places where I should loose weight, and wish I had a six pack! And then I go back to #1 and realize it could be worse!
7. I am more likely to look at pretty girls than pretty guys...and no I'm not a lesbian!!
8. I rented "step up" ONLY so I could look at Chaning Tatum! MMmmm....See I you I'm not a lesbian!
9. I LOVE golden spoon because it's "healthy" and I dont feel as bad indulging in it! Its NOT better than ice cream that's for sure!
10. In one day I ate 5 1/2 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (the big ones) and I didn't even feel bad about it!

So there you have it! I hope you all had a good laugh at my expense!! And please feel free to admitt you do the same things to, so i dont feel like a complete fool!

22 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yes I'm leaving my first comment! I am now contemplating going private...Someone could totally google this and realize I'm a FREAK!!

Camie said...

Jo, I think your post was amazing. I promise you I relate to almost everyone of them. I think those things are what make us human! As far as curves go...next time you see me at the gym you will have a HUGE smile on your face. I am like curve central.

Brianna said...

Jo, at least you haven't taken pictures of yourself and then uploaded them to your computer to analyze them even deeper, but then again, neither have I. (BTW, not naked ones)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I love channing!!!

Jocelyn said...

Dont we all Nichole! He's so nice to Oogle at!

Anonymous said...

Thats it, The next time you see me at the gym...I'll be wearing a glad bag so I don't have to see a smile plasterd on you! I think I'll start starving myself....That should shed a little of this insulation.

Jocelyn said...

Please Lindsey!! I would look at you and go "I wish I had her legs" No Joke!

Joanna Goulet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna Goulet said...

I have a guilty pleasure of watching people fall......BTW some people would do anything for a butt like yours!

Anonymous said...

Jo: i totally loved your blog, it was one of my favorites so far. i love how totally truthful you are, and i agree i admit to doing almost all of those. "look at your body and love it now, because next year you'll look at it and wish you would have loved it then." just my advice.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what was I hatin on before I had a baby. Now I HATE my kangaroo pouch stomach! Ahhh!

Jocelyn said...

Please Lindsey!!! You look amazing for having a baby!!! You look amazing for not even having a baby! There are plenty of girls that would die to have your body who haven't had children!!!

Anonymous said...

Jo, now I know why we are friends! haha! You are so nice.

Kelli Eudis said...

Jocelyn- cute post...Did you know Channing Tatum is in She's the Man? I do love when people trip...it makes me chuckle, probably because it makes me realize i'm not the only one who does it daily.

Anonymous said...

"Toquero Taco Bell!" New post!!!

Rachel said...

all true. love the golden spoon. where do you dance at? i wanna learn the beyonce booty pop.

Anonymous said...

Okay Jo, the joke is over! You must have gone and got a life....You haven't been lurking and leaving comments everywhere! What the heck? Did you trade us in for a real-life social life??
SELL OUT!

Anonymous said...

PS, you should get your fanny outa bed and join me for spin class! My legs are pretty much still Jello molds as I speak!

Anonymous said...

Gigglers....I meant Jello gigglers!

Cassidy Legg said...

NEW POST PRONTO!

Cassidy Legg said...

NEW POST! dont make me keep going

Jocelyn said...

Give me a break cass! I'm brainstorming up a good one! :)