Monday, April 9, 2007

Getting to know you!

Okay so I came up with a BRILLIANT idea! No need for applause! But I found this "getting to know you quiz" so I thought it would be a good post, PLUS Everyone can refill it out, and post it too! So that way nobody can be slacking, thinking of something new to post! I ROCK! Yay for me! But y'all better repost it!

1. Can you cook? umm it depends on what it is! It is my goal to learn though!
2. Favorite color? Red/brown/orange
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing or dance extremely good!
4. Favorite place?Anywhere by the beach! I love Newport beach!
5. Favorite Fruit? Pinneapple! Mmm....
6. What was the last book you read? I'm in the process of reading "the art of happiness" by the dali lama
7. What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Piercing of the ears!
9. Worst Habit? Eating unhealthy food!
10. What's your philosophy on life? Just be happy!
11. Negative or Optimistic? optimistic
12. What was your dream growing up? To be a pediatrician! Look at me now folks!
13. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Hhmm...probably my sister passing away.
14. Your Best Friend? Heather Hill
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I love to pop zits! Eww...Do you guys have one?
16. Most missed memory? High school...
17. Any pets? a boxer named Marley! she's so cute!
18. Favorite movie? So many! here are a few: how to lose a guy in 10 days, notebook,pretty woman, goonies, sandlot, crash...
19. What time is it where u are now? 10:08 am
20. Favorite food? Love Pizza/pasta/sushi!
21. Favorite band/artis at the moment? I have been diggin The Fray lately!
22. One thing your looking forward to in the future? Having a family!
23. If you could change one things about yourself it would be? What would I not change!? Jk...don't know...maybe a little taller, thinner, bigger boobs....Haha!
24. How do you fall asleep? Laying on my back or side!
25. Do u eat broccoli?? yep I love it!
26. TV show you have to watch? Nothing really...idol, the hills, I dont watch a ton of tv!
27. If you only had one day to live how would u spend it? With my family and close friends!
28. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? Invest it to make more money! Shopping spree!
29. What is your worst fear? Being in a car accident...I still dont know why! I'm sure that their is far worse things...
30. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Go to the gym!
31.Favorite place to shop? I love Nordstrom and Anthropologie!
32. Can you sing or dance? maybe dance....not incredibly good, but good enough! I sometimes sing in the car!! Not pretty...Yikes!
33. Any hidden Talents? None! What you see is what you get!
34. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Fabulous!! haha!
35. Favorite Boy name: Matix...I totally know angelinas little boys name is matix, but I Loved it before she even had him okay!!!
36. Favorite Girl name: Evan...sounds boyish but I LOVE this also! None of you guys go stealin my names since you'll all be havin babies before me okay!
37. How many kids do you want? about 3-4 probably 4...If I can handle it!
38. Goal you have in the next few months? Get my store open!
39. Place you want to live in the future? I would love to live in Newport or san diego!
40. Something that drives you crazy? Rusing to get ready or go somewhere/also st.george traffic!

11 comments:

Camie said...

Wow Jojo, that was phenomenal! Great post! I am totally going to copy you. I love reading your comments and post. YOu crackle me up!

Anonymous said...

Anthropologie is the greatest!!! I love it. And don't you just find yourself always getting yourself into trouble at Nordstrom.com? YIKES. I go to bed thinking, Oh dang! I overfilled my virtual shopping cart. Ahhhh

Emily Blais said...

st george traffic......PUUULEASE! You bone heads down there dont have a clue. Try living in a big city...there is such thing as rush hour, and if you are stuck in it, you pretty much have no choice but to cry...yes, I have actually cried because I was stuck in traffic here. it sucks!

Jocelyn said...

I know emily, but the problem with st.george is that all we have are stupid main roads that take forever to get down!! No freeways really....It sucks!! I know it is far worse other places but you at least expect it there! Not st.george!

Jocelyn said...

Lindsey your cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

No, you are cracking my up! When did you get to be so stinkin funny. I read the comments on everyones post just to see what you have to say about it. Love it!!
OOPS! I got a sweet package in the mail this morning....Dang that online shopping bit!

Camie said...

you lucky girls that get to shop...how I miss those days!

Jocelyn said...

Ha! Linds I totally got my new items yesterday too! Dang that nortdstrom! Gets me everytime!

Cassidy Legg said...

NEW POST!! ASAP

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey where are you? I am pretty sure I have been waiting for you to get on MSN all day today. So Camp Dance tonight! Call me or I will call you....

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

If you have any old clothes that you dont want any more send them up to poor me here in SLC!! Well actually you two are to small, maybe I could stretch them out?? What do you think?