Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Love Male Cheerleaders!!


So I thought I would all let you know how sad I am that my two greatest friends are leaving St.George for good!! Seriously...I'm bummed! I know the whole "Male cheerleaders are homosexuals" stereotype, and let me tell you...it's so NOT true! I cheered with them like 3 years ago, and they have still remained some of my best friends! They really are wonderful! So I thought I would just send a little shout out to Scott and Nigel(even thought they probably won't be reading this) I think every girl needs a male cheerleader friend, They ROCK! I will officially be a looser tomorrow seeing as I no longer have any friends outside this blog world...Yes I'm asking for some pitty! :)
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You are so cute, I would be your friend just come move to salt lake for a while, I will be husbandless from may to the middle of august! Sad huh, but i would love to be your friend!

Jocelyn said...

That would be fun! I really want to plan to come up to salt lake soon! And we could for sure be friends! Yay for friends!

Camie said...

Jo I will be your friend in person for like a week and half...!

Camie said...

since that's how long I will be in SG!

Jocelyn said...

yes! Golden spoon it is! When are you coming cam?

Cassidy Legg said...

I am so sad Scott and Nigel are leaving as well. Not that I saw them much but when I did it was a lot of fun. BOO! I am your friend still you just dont see me... we should do something about that

Camie said...

I am coming this coming wednesday...yay! Male cheerleaders for life!

Anonymous said...

Jo, I feel bad, really, i do!!! You will have to sooth your soul with a little online shopping :) always temporarily helps me....

Anonymous said...

PS. and the best part is, you can do it late at night while you are in your underwear eating oh, I don't know, something you'll feel guilty for later...

Anonymous said...

Um, can I go to the golden spoon with you guys? a little self-invite there.

Jocelyn said...

Wait linds I thought you were a golden spoon hater!!!!?

Cassidy Legg said...

new post

Anonymous said...

hello i am in st. george and i am your friend, you dork. i still have a few male cheer friends to. i agree they are not all weird.

Camie said...

okay jo, we get it...you love male cheerleadrs, but seriously new post already!

Anonymous said...

I second the new post notion. PS, I am not a hater. I just said I didn't love it. It may have to do with the fact that I had a bad combo and I had hot fudge dripping on my new shirt (hate that)!