Friday, March 30, 2007

My new obsession!



I thought I would fill you all in on my new obsession!!!! THE GOLDEN SPOON! MMmmm.....So good! For all of you that live here in st.George, it just opened a little bit ago, and it's right by the stadium 8 in that new building! for all of you that got lucky enough to get out of st.george (I really love it here I do!) I suggest you go hunt one down! It is frozen yogurt, that get this....Is actually healthy!!! Wowee! Who would have thought a healthy treat?! Seriously for a little 4 oz. cup wich is actually a good size, is only 68 calories!! I even heard a rumor it's even better for you than the forzen yogurt at Dixie nutrition! Can't beat that! They have all sorts of different flavors that they switch out everyday! It's a new experience everytime you go! So I totally suggest you all go find your local golden spoon this weekend and tell me what you think! You might be hooked though, so go with caution! My post of the day was actually inspired by my conversation I had with tara at the gym yesterday. Yeah...we probably looked like loosers talking about healthy frozen yogurt at the gym! Good thing we aren't fat cause that would have been even funnier! but I had to tell her about it! I've been raving about it to everyone I know! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joc, Heather has been raving about this spoon place as well. I just may have to check it out this weekend! I will def. keep you posted on my feelings. Tell me you are not working out with Mark annymore??? He is a FREAK of nature!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Jocelyn, you go in there and tell them to open one in Sandy or Draper, and tell my sis hi! Thanks

Jocelyn said...

Ha! Yeah mark totally is a freak! I am NOT working out with him any more, and totally happy!! He would kill me if I told him I was obsessed with the golden spoon! He would probably make me do extra sprints!

Camie said...

Okay I was totally hooked on this place before I came to nebraska...It is the best!! I LUFF IT!!

Brianna said...

Jocelyn are you running the marathon? You are! Okay good!

Camie said...

So am I pretty much the only one not running the marathon????

Emily Blais said...

nope Camie, I am not running it eather...NO STINKIN WAY! remember, I am the sign holder at the finish line...you can hold one side if you want!

Emily Blais said...

oh and Jocelyn, Golden spoon is the freakin bomb! LOVE IT!

Jocelyn said...

Who said I was running the marathon!! What? Do I look crazy? There is no way your gonna get me to put those pink shoes on!!