Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I got dumped...

Hahah! Seriously guys no joke.... Who gets "dumped" these days? Is there something wrong with me? So this guy I was supposedly dating(I didnt know I really was) totally gave me the boot last night!! I guess he had his reasons...like for instance, me seeing my ex boyfriend on occasion! :) (Okay maybe just one reason) But common, if your just dating, not seriously at all, isn't that sort of behavior somewhat acceptable?? Unless of course It was a serious relationship and he was my "boyfriend" which he was not! I'm baffled...truly baffled! I actally really liked him a lot! :( *sigh* So...the moral of my post is that all of you should be extremely excited your married and out of the dating circuit! It's not so much fun right now! And also if you have any HOT babes to hook me up with i'm totally down! :)

10 comments:

Brianna said...

Obviously he really liked you (who wouldn't) and he didn't feel good about you seeing the EX! He must have felt threatened by him. Poor you. I remember when I got dumped...in fact I don't think I was ever the one dumping, nope always the other way around.
BTW, I told you that I have a really HOT Jewish guy for you to date...or the doctor!

Rachel said...

ouch....that even hurt me.

Jocelyn said...

Yeah....Dating blows!

Bri-Hook me up with the Jewish guy...I like yamikas!

Jocelyn said...

Oh and brianna...when did YOU ever get dumped??? Puuulease!

Anonymous said...

Nuts! He's nuts! Jo, he was swept off his feet at hello and you seeing Jake....Occasionaly... May have hurt his little heart. I totally spied him out on your myspace (hee hee) and he was a cutie fo sho! NUT!
Are you going to marry EX BF? if not, you may wanna cut that tie clean off girl. He'll be dampering all the other dudes.
Yeah, that was mean of that little creep! I'll toilet paper his ass!

Anonymous said...

Well, his house! YOu know what I mean :)

Joanna Goulet said...

Maybe you should give Jake the boot....duh..

Michelle said...

Who would "dump" Jocelyn Toquero? He doesn't know what he's missing.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What an idiot, I feel that seeing the ex is the only factor, you are an amazing girl and I feel that if he can't have all of you than that is why he broke it off, he want's you and not to share you! Who wouldn't want all of you Jo, but I am still mad at him for hurting my friend. When are you toilet papering lindsey, I will be there, I am the queen of TP!!!!! Love ya Jo, I am with Joanna's comment!!!

Emily Blais said...

Jocelyn...you should visit with my dad...he spends a lot of time these days down at the college (because he is a bishop of one of the wards) and he gets SUCH a thrill out of setting people up! haha! He is such a lameo! He seriously thinks he is matchmaker of the century though...its kinda funny.