Monday, May 7, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!


So it was girls night in vegas on friday! Wahoo! We went to club Tao....I know your thinking "Who goes to clubs anymore?" well I apparently do!! But let me just say it was NOT so happenin at the club! Everywhere I went I saw boobs and butt! I totally felt overdressed! Plus, sweaty nasty guys grabbing your arm...NOT cool! Maybe it was the techno music that wasn't that cool, Maybe it was again the nasty guys, or probably just our attitudes, but the club was not that fun....So we left, and went back to our hotel and just had a good ole girls night of chit chat! We tried laying out the next day, but it was freezing!! Our weekend out was not the best, but it was needed! Next time all I want is a nice bed, good food, and some sun and I'm happy! I think my clubbin days are over!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Brianna said...

Look how cute you are! It looks like it was fun. I remember when Rachel and I used to goto clubs with Gerard!! haha! I loved going and would go back anyday. I'd probably look hot in all these clothes that cover up my G's huh? I'd fit right in. What a fun weekend.

Jocelyn said...

yeah clubs are usually fun...I dont know what happend! Hey Next time your here lets go!! Hahaha!

Joanna Goulet said...

Vin Diesel and Paris Hilton weren't there....I guess that only happens when we go out.

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Do you hang out with Cindy a lot? And who is the other chica?

Jocelyn said...

Nope no Vin or Paris(I think she's locked up) Such a bummer!

Jocelyn said...

Michelle-No I dont hang out with cindy a lot. We dance together though! The other brown one is Irene, she is actually my dance teacher! and The other is my boss Jenny!

~..kass..~ said...

How fun! I am so jealous, I have never been to a club. Kitty always tries to get me out but I am always on mommy duty LOL.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the club scene. Shaun and I went to Tao a couple years ago. Good food, dead party. Haha. Is is cool to go with your hubby?? haha.

Anonymous said...

You looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest girl ever jojo. sorry about the club.

The Jones Family said...

Hey Jocelyn-
if you can send me your address a.s.a.p that would be great. Send it to my e-mail kaseyjones23@hotmail.com.
Thanks! It was so good to see you at lunch- I'm glad we all got to catch up!
-Kasey

Heather Stott said...

jo, you are soo cute, I haven't seen you forever and you look the same but even cuter, if possible, im not kidding either!