Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another obsession....of course it's food!

If you're here in St.george, and you've passed by The orange peel( it's by TJMaxx...of course I'm there all the time) and ever wondered what in the world "Bubble tea" is....well let me tell you folks! I call it deliciousness in a plasic cup! Okay so I guess this is only going to be for those that live here in st.george, or those that come visit! But yes I have found yet another food obsession....The orange peel!!! It sells "bubble tea" Yeah I had no idea what bubble tea is, but apparently its like a sort of smoothie that originated in Taiwan(I did my homework) and its SO delish!! It does not taste like tea at all! They have tons of different flavors and it comes with these little tapioca gelly pearls at the bottom! I know I know, tapioca gelly pearls do not sound appetizing! But It's so great! I suggest you all go try one out! I'm now hooked on golden spoon and the orange peel.....Maybe my fat picture won't be so fake anymore!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

K! LOVEY LOVE the Orange Peel. My sister in laws brother and his cute girl friend started it! His name is Derek. Props to him!! Shaun and I used to go there oh....Every day! I still go a few times a week but my belly wasn't having it! Why do women have to gain weight just because they LOOK at food!!! He is putting another one in at the new fabulous Freddys....Drive thru style!!!!!! (perfect for me cuz Im a lazy mommy who doens't like to get my tot out just for a drink.

Anonymous said...

FYI, it isn't against the word of Wisdom either. It is green tea. Perfectly good for you.

Anonymous said...

Watch out for triple comments!
Just keep the myspace comment I left you just now in your mind....call me if you wanna come. 619-lins(yep, you know it)

Marla said...

I hate to break it to you but I have tried 3 things from the Orange Peel and I am not impressed. Those jelly things are gross, i think. I way prefer Jamba Juice. Sorry! Everyone just needs to try it for themselves I guess.

Erin Tarwater said...

Is it the same thing as Boba?

Emily Blais said...

sounds absoutly discusting, but maybe I will have to try it next time I am in town. I am a HUGE fan of golden spoon though, but you already knew that because the one time I managed to go while I was in St. George, yes, you were there :) that mad me laugh, but I was glad to see you!

Jocelyn said...

Well marla...we all know who to NOT invite on our next orange peel stop! Hahaha!

Oh and yes erin I think it is the same thing as boba? or at least they served that there too!

Anonymous said...

what girl dosen't like food? I love that you post your favorites

Camie said...

k so totally grossed out by the little jellies hanging out at the bottom...but just personal pref. Linds I haven't had a triple threat on my post for along time....hello! Msn???

Rachel said...

Ewww. totally icky. i have only gone once and it was NASTY! Sorry, golden spoon is yummy though.

Joanna Goulet said...

I want to try the orange peel!!! I'm sure I would enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Jo, don't worry these haters are suckers! Haha. We should have an eat fest and get bloated on crap! SIKE, I do that everyday in the privacy of my own company...not a site to share with firends!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I sound like a sick closet binge freak....Wait, it is also a Sat night again! Crap, I really am a loser!!!!

Michelle said...

So it sounds like you are out ruled, now I am not sure if it is worth trying??

Anonymous said...

So i know you have a life and all but I love your posts and I just need more from ya!! If this were a class, you were my student, and I was the teacher.....I'd fail you but not for originality.
Okay that was gay, just do more posts:)