Friday, May 11, 2007

Boutique Design HELP!



Okay So here is the NON finished product! I just got this back from our graphic designer today so I was super pumped!! He did a great job! We do still want some minor changes though....Our store is going to be a little bit more on the edgier/gothic side if that makes any sense (The clothing will not be gothic just so you know)! So this is the basic idea, but we are gonna have him "Edge" it up a bit! The colors are going to be different, althought I LOVE what he did with it, it just doesn't quite fit our idea of the whole store! Anyway...I just wanted your feedback on what you think so far!! BE HONEST!!

9 comments:

Joanna Goulet said...

Ok this is how I feel about it....I think the design should be more clean cut and classic. There is too much going on and the feeling I get from this design is a wizard mythology vibe. I don't enjoy it but then again it's not my store. The design is screaming I sell unicorns and pipes....I think you should get more options. Good Luck!

Joanna Goulet said...

Sorry to be so harsh but you asked for the honesty. Still love ya though.

Jocelyn said...

Hahaha!! I laughed for a good few mintues there! I see what your saying though... we are changing the colors and the font a bit and again making it edgier instead of Whymsical looking. Thanks for the honesty! we need it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your sis, although I love the name dragonfly! I think it should look a bit more sophisticated too.

Brianna said...

we we we...who's we? Who are you opening it with? And where? What's this I hear about Amber coming home? When does that happen? As for the logo...I like the font but perhaps not the flowy whimisical stuff. I do love where this is headed though, very cute! I can't wait.

Marla said...

I quite like it. I love how the O in dragonfly is part of that whimisical stuff. Plus those are some of my favorite colors.

Jocelyn said...

Okay after analyzing this...It reminds me of a cinderella carriage...So NOT what I was going for! Back to the drawing board!! Thanks for your opinions!

Camie said...

Jo, I can tell you are definitely headedin the right direction. Dragonfly is the perfect name. I know however it ends up will be stellar. YOu got lots of great advice.

P.S. yes, amber is going to be home next week. So exciting!

Michelle said...

Wow, you asked for honesty and you got it. I would have said it looks fab, but I guess I don't have what it takes for that kinda stuff. No matter what the name looks like, I am sure the boutique will be killer!