Monday, May 21, 2007

REUNION!

Alright alright! I know some of you have been DYING to know when our 5 year reunion was going to take place! Well worry no more! We have decided on AUGUST 25TH to be the day!! That gives you all plenty of time to get pretty and in shape to see that ole high school flame you've been wanting to run into since graduation! Hahah! Kidding...your all married!! But hey maybe I'll make a love connection with some guy that we never knew existed in high school?? What about that? Anyway....back to reality! If you guys could give me your addresses, or get addresses from anyone that I probably won't know how to get a hold of, that would be marvelous! You can e-mail them to me so just incase some crazies are blogstalking, they can't send you crazy things to your home! Also, if any of you class of 2001(or older) or anyone! Has any ideas as to what you guys did for yours, please let me know! YOU ALL BETTER BE THERE! Yes camie that includes you! Get excited! I know I am!!

12 comments:

Camie said...

jo I am afraid the reunion will have to go without me....sorry!

Erin Tarwater said...

Sad...us too. Jeramy and I will already be back in school.

Jocelyn said...

NOOOO!! You guys HAVE to come!
Camie-I know you can stay till the reunion!! No excuses....

Erin-You and jeremy can totally come down for the weekend!! You have family here right? No excuses for you guys either! Plus I really wanna meet you!!

Brianna said...

Every party has a pooper and this time its me. Sorry Jo, but I feel like I have to choose my time off from work wisely considering I don't get very much, and a 5 year reunion just doesn't seem to make it to my top 5. But hey, for the 10 year count me in!! I'm not saying no for sure, but more than likely....don't hate me. Jo, you need to be hooked up with Doug (Nichole's cousin) and Heather's brother (forgot his name) they are both living in STG, perfect location!

Camie said...

Jojo I told you it was to late, everyone is already back in school....owell, maybe we can have our own reunion of some sorts for those of us who can't make it.

Camie said...

erin are you guys ever coming to SG? We will be there until August 14th...

Erin Tarwater said...

hmm hmm hmm I'm not really sure camie. We wanted to go sometime this summer. we might be able to sneak a weekend in in the begining of aug. Will you be there then?

Camie said...

yes Erin, and I would love to meet up with you guys...if it works out!

The Jones Family said...

Hey Jocelyn-
my shower is next weekend so I was wondering if I could get your address a.s.a.p. My e-mail is kaseyjones23@hotmail.com
thanks!

Brianna said...

Jocelyn, I've been waiting for you to tell me how lame I am that I am contemplating not going to the reunion. Are you out of town or something?

Brianna said...

P.S. WHAT does P.S. stand for anyway? Does anyone know? But seriously I have another hook up for you...Andre Sparks, Nick's friend, I'm not sure how old he is but they played basketball together and he is totally awesome.

Michelle said...

Yeah Jess told me this was the date they were thinking about and I told her that lots of people are back in school by then. That is the exact date that my school starts. Why so late?