Monday, October 1, 2007

Single in St.George

So I don't even know what I'm complaining about right now....cause I honestly don't even care to go out on dates nor do I care to meet "Mr.Right" at the moment, but can I tell you all how LAME it is to be single in St.George?? Why?? because this town is saturated with guys 18-21 years old attending Dixie College! And anyone over that age rage, I've already dated at some point in my life, went to high school with them, one of my friends has already dated them, I used to date one of their friends, they are socially retarded, or they are married, and I'm not about to wreck any homes! UuUgGhhh! The other night my friend wanted to hook me up on a blind date...come to find out...he's 20!! WHAT!? No thanks! I ended up not going! I figure I'm either gonna have to rob the craddle or date a 30+ guy who is divorced with kids! Hhhmm....what would you choose? OR there is always the meat market at the gym! But who wants to find guys at the gym? I think I have a permanent sticker on my forehead that says "F off" cause NOBODY talks to me at the gym! Which is probably a good thing cause I would just be annoyed if anyone tried hitting on me at the gym anyway....right? Maybe that's just a good excuse for my lameness! No this is NOT a desperate cry for help! Really I've been dating a guy who I now think totally hates my guts for not wanting a serious relationship! But that's a whole other blog which I would totally divulge all sorts of juicy info if I wasn't so lazy to put my blog on private!! Anyway....I'm sure there are some fabuous guys out there but it seems you're all married to them! haha! but truthfully....all I really want is to find MR. WRONG! I really dont want the man of my dreams right now! Sad really....but it's the truth! I just want to find a fun guy to date(or mulitple guys, over the age of 23) that I know I don't want anything serious with! Hahaha! Is that so much to ask for in this town!!? Apparently I've answered my own question!! Oh the joys of being single in St.George!!

7 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

Jocelyn, I loved your post. I can totally understand. Before I met Jeramy, I totally wasn't looking, but it annoyed me to no end that all of the guys I met were lame. Funny how that all works out huh? It's like, you don't want one, but it bugs that if you did want one, there are no good ones around...

Kelli Eudis said...

Jocelyn, you make me laugh. It's probably not possible, because your too good of a catch and anyone you date is gonna want to be with only you. Thanks for the laugh though.

Cassidy Legg said...

oh Jo..... i love you post. I am telling you boys are intimidated by you.... and cause you are brown too ;)

Anonymous said...

I second what Kelli says!!!


Your in the wrong state sista!! :0

Camie said...

I say go for the young ones :)

Rachel said...

HELLO.....Does CRAIG ring a bell? maybe even Rakai?

Rachel said...

HELLO.....Does CRAIG ring a bell? maybe even Rakai?