Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Party!


So Friday there was a Halloween party out at the Stahlei Barn...Yeah I totally went! It was actually for older people! No High Schoolers or anything I swear! It was pretty fun!! There was actually quite a few people we all know! Not saying any names just incase they are embarrased or something! As you can tell I made a killer Pocahontas! haha! Let me tell you how hard it is to find a costume that actually covers your private areas!! This one I bought is actually for kids! Ha! Go figure! Of course there was the usual "skank" girls in mini teeny weeny skirts/lingere but I guess that's expected right? At least they pulled it off well even though their stuff was hanging all over the place! Real classy! I know the pictures all look pretty much the same but owell! Happy Pre-Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Jo you are so cool! I would never dare dress up and go to a party, although I would like too. Your are seriously sweet.
P.S. I promise I am doing a new post this afernoon unless something tragic happens to me before I get the chance. So keep peeking at my blog.

Karamea said...

Jojo! I didn't realize how many people from backhome blogged on here! I'm glad I found you!
Hope all is well, maybe I'll see you around when I'm home in December.

p.s. i hope you dragged Rakai out to this party! I don't even know what he does with his time anymore!

Erin Tarwater said...

Love the costume! Seriously, Halloween is like skank-ville at most parties...

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!! I thought your costume was great. I am with erin I think parties are time girls think I will be skank and it will be fine.!

Camie said...

I didn't even know that was you Jo, I totally thought it was really pochantas...

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.