Monday, October 15, 2007

Uugghh!!

So If you all didn't know, there is another boutique that just opened called Queens & Jacks and it's right next to Golden Spoon!! Of course I went in there to do some investigative work and I'm so UPSET!!! They had quite a few brands that we are carrying! How annoying!! They had quite a bit of Free People, and also Kensie girl, and affliction t-shirts for guys! All of which we are going to carry! BOO! They also said they plan on carrying some Juicy, and True Religion jeans!! Uggh! However...there store isn't that exciting! Very boring and Blah! But the owner was super nice! which made me feel bad cause I was trying to be all nice to her just to get information! :( I'm so mean!! Not to toot my own horn, but I just think ours will have a lot more variety of brands and clothing and a whole different feel to it! Maybe I'm just trying to talk ourselves up to make me feel better? Anway...just thought I would vent! If you guys walk in there sometime, let me know what you think about it!

Oh and FYI we are STILL waiting on our financing! Hopefully we should have something by the end of the week! Cross your fingers! I'm so tired of waiting.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

jojo I am sure your store will do just fine, and I am sure it will be way cuter!! where are you guys going to open at, and when do you think?

Jocelyn said...

Kails-
We are HOPING for November sometime! and we are going in the Rio Plaza right by barefoot and your salon actually! Hopefully it's a good location!

Emily Blais said...

Joc, your store is going to do so great. You have so many friends that will be your customers, no need to worry! I will fo sho be a frequent, well, when I am in town that is, but I will send my mom and sister in!!! Your store is going to be so awesome, I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't had the chance to peek in and shop, I mean browse! I want to just to check your competion out though, Yours will be cuter, no doubt!

Hurry it up though!! :)

I'm going to let you know what I think, and be totally honest too.

Kim said...

You can take her. Hands down you got this one. And if you need my help just let me know

Marla said...

I think that location is great, even though I can't afford to shop there I will come check it out and I think you have enough friends support that you have that other store in the bag!

Jocelyn said...

Marla-
you will for sure be able to shop at my store! I'm getting a few brands that are super affordable and WAY cute!! No need to worry!

Cassidy Legg said...

oh JoJo are you kidding me... THey cant even compare I already know that. I will send the word around about your shop being WAY better :)

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I won't even check out the other store when I come down, and i'll spread the word about how AWESOME yours is :). I'm excited for it to open!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How the heck are you all getting these cute pages, help me please!!!

Brad and Kaci said...

JoJo- It's just me Kaci Roberts. I have been in jacks and queens. I totally agree with you. They have some cute stuff, but the atmosphere is pretty boring. And the store seemed a little bare. Cute stuff, but no much selection. Anyway, you'll do just fine! Bring on the new boutique.
Kaci