Thursday, September 20, 2007

F.Y.I.

So I know a few potsts ago I said I was assisting the cheerleaders this year, well....I'm sure some of you knowDonelle(the head coach) her son got hit by a car about a month or so ago, so she left to salt lake to take care of him! He is doing better by the way! He is back at home here in st.george now and doing well! He's working with physical therapists and speech therapists. So hopefully he is well on his way to full recovery! So while she was gone I was coaching and everything, helping her out. And to make a long story short, I got a call from someone from the athletic department saying that i can't be helping them out anymore? Yeah....I can't exactly say what I think happend cause for those blog stalking, I might cause some problems! Anyway....the story I hear is that they just needed someone employed by the school to be coaching, which totally make sense. So the main point I wanted to make is this: I am not responsible if the cheerleaders look awful this year!! I know some of you go to the games, and I DO NOT want my name attatched to them if they happen to look bad! Haha! I'm sure they will be just fine without me, and I guess now I can listen to peoples comments about them and not feel resonsible!

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so glad that Donelle's son is ok, I was worried. Hey I won't blame you k, I have seen your talent. I hope everything is going good with your store and all. I miss ya!!!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Ahahaha! Hilarious Jojo! Trust me though, if anyone were to see anything less than perfect they would KNOW it was nothing you were responsible for. You're freaking amazing!! I'm glad to here Donelle's son is ok. How are the other kiddies?
p.s. I really want to hear the story of what happened. :)