Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Weekend O Fun!


I'm back and finally posting about my last weekend in Vegas! What a HOOT!! Me, my sister and her friend Sosa started it off by going to the Beyonce concert which I must say she is Fabulous live!! Robin Thicke opened up for her and he sounds even better than on the radio! Plus he's so dreamy!! After the concert we decided to go to club Rain at the Palms! Haha!! Now that was fun!! We also went to Moon and playboy for a bit! Good Times! As you can see my picture of me dancing with some random dude! Thanks Joanna for snapping that shot! :) The next day it was off to Mandalay Bay which was pretty relaxing cause all we did was lay out by the pool even though it was sorta overcast! It was still nice! Finally Monday and Tuesday we went to the Tradeshow! Lots of fun! Picked out some super cute clothes!! YAY!! My friend Jenny came on Sunday and then left us on Tuesday Morning, so thank goodness my sister was there to help me shop! It gets a little overwhelming after a while! The best part of all is that we got to meet LL Cool J! Yes!! the Ladies Love himself! Very HOT! Don't mind the picture...we look like heads growng out his armpits! Anyway...that quickly sums up my fantastic trip to Vegas!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

finallllly!! I was waiting for something from your extravagant weekend! LL is a hottie in the pics! I do prefer him with no shirt though! Haha. It looks like you guys had a blast! Gotta love Vegas!

Camie said...

YOu are like a celeb! You guys are such hotties...dang...I miss those crazy days! YOu clothes look darling! Loved the pics!

Rachel said...

yeah, what camie said...you and your sis are HOT! haha. the clothes are freakin cute but it doesn't look like anything to cover up my g-force. haha

Jocelyn said...

Don't you worry rach! We have kept all you G wearers in mind!! Of course there will be things that you can't wear, but we have kept you in mind I promise! Plus we have bought some cute coverups and found cool ways to layer things! :)

Rachel said...

i freaking love you jocelyn! i am so excited!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! I was so excited to see how much fun you had in LV. You two are so dang hot!!! haha Jojo you always crack me up with your comment,"two heads growing out of LL's armpits." Anyways I am excited to see more about your store, and the clothes look great.

Cassidy Legg said...

L L COOL J bad as ***

ha ha! you know that song!!!!!!

you are so cool jocelyn! hanging out with the famous folk

Erin Tarwater said...

wow! How fun! All of those clothes are so cute! Camie's right, you are a celeb!!Look out!Yay for G lovin clothes!

Emily Blais said...

HOW FUN! I cant wait to shop at your store. I am totally comin to the Grand Opening! Looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas. I am not jealous at all!!!

Brianna said...

So I was just thinking that I always look forward to your posts the very most because your life is so eventful but I don't ever really comment...I suck! I still love you though. I was thinking about us and our good ol' days...you know before we broke up. We have ALOT of memories!

Joanna Goulet said...

That was such a good time!! we need to do it again! soon!

Clint & Hailey said...

Hey Jocelyn!! I'm so glad you stumble on my page...I will for sure tell Klorissa to add you, her little girls are so stinkin cute!! You were right that is my boyfriend, and I agree he is pretty cute!!! Well keep in touch

Clint & Hailey said...

Hey Jocelyn! I'm so glad you stumbled on to my page..it's so good to hear from you! You were right, that is my boyfriend and i will agree he is pretty cute :) I will for sure tell Klorissa to add you, you have to see her girls they are adorable! How's life for you??

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

So when you're rich and famous (like all the people you chill with) don't forget me! Hehe. I LOVE the clothes, I can't wait until it opens. I know most people come to Salt Lake to shop but i'm coming to STG! Yay! Ha! Love the pics and i'm mos def with Lindsey I prefer LL withOUT the shirt!

Rachel said...

weekend o fun is OVER! new post lady!