Friday, August 24, 2007

NEW LOGO!

So here it is! Our Logo! Hate it or Love it, it doesn't matter anymore cause this is it! This sorta fits the feel of our store A LOT better than the first! I'm fairly happy with it! And i'm sure we can mess around with it a little latter if we wanted to, but our graphic design bills just keeps on gettin up there! The background on the cards and sinage will be all black...just so you get an idea! Do you like the two J's in there? Jocelyn and Jenny! haha! We are such tards! So Let me know what you think! And don't be scared to hurt my feelings cause feedback and criticism are alwas good! Anyway, We are attending another tradeshow this coming Monday in Vegas! It's probably one of the biggest shows in the fashion market so it should be pretty exciting! Plus my sister is coming along too! Yay!! Hopefully I'll get to do a little celeb hunting! Maybe I'll even run into Nelly and ask him If I could be a spokeswoman for his Apple bottom jeans!? YES!! Anway....I just wanted to close with this....I'M GOING TO THE BEYONCE CONCERT!! Neener Neener neener! Yes me and my sister are going to the concert on Saturday Night and then also the tradeshow Monday and Tuesday! So when I get back I'll have some good posts I'm sure! Don't Hate! Haha!

14 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

I like it! And I agree, mucg better than the first...

Camie said...

It feels much better then the first. I think it will be fab. SOunds like you are going to have a celebrity weekend. I feel like I know someone famous just cause I know you:)

Anonymous said...

I love love love it! Much better now! Its so "come and shop all you princess' divas"!!! Haha. I love it and I'll be waiting outside the store with my sleeping bag the night before you open your doors!! I love!!

Brianna said...

I agree...I like everything about it! It has such an upscale trendy feel to it. Good Job!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I really like that, better than the first one! It looks good, and that is so awesome that you are doing this, maybe you can get some fat people clothes??? What do you think, make me a stylish prego lady!

Cassidy Legg said...

I like it... it reminds me of Juicy.... I really like it though. I miss our talks on msn already :(

Emily Blais said...

I am with Cassidy. I would probably ditch the J's if I were you. Dont hate me for saying it :( I just think it feels like you are trying to be too "juicy-ish" and I dont think you are. I LOVE the logo itself though. It looks AWESOME! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

love it, much better then the first. glad that everything is going good for you. Where exactly are you two opening your store? have fun in Vegas.

Rachel said...

lovey, love, love! where is your place going to be? glad to hear everything is falling into place! i hope you meet nelly!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

I like it! Jo, I just have to say....that you rock. Seriously, I'm so proud of you for having a dream and making it a reality. I wanted to do a kinda craft, kinda something else store and went to vegas for a huge convention, got all the contact info that I needed, and then my partner kinda decided it would be too much work so my dreams are still dreams....someday right?
But you're amazing for doing it! Have fun at the tradeshow!

Tasha said...

I think it looks awesome! quite the change from the first. I love it!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I really love it... and I dig the J's. It makes it personal and gives it attitude. Anyway, can't wait for it to open!

Joanna Goulet said...

I do love this logo a lot better but I think you should make the cards white with that shiny almost plastic feel to it (I forgot the name of it...) and do the logo in gold like how it looks....It would look more fresh. Have someone do a sample I think you would like it.

Brianna said...

Hey remember when you said you were going to have some good posts????