Thursday, March 6, 2008

I can't

sleep. It's 1:46 in the AM and I'm sadly stalking all of your blogs in hopes you guys have a life more exciting then mine at the moment, or that you'll all bore me so much that I fall into a coma and actually get some sleep.

Hasn't happened. I read amandas blog. She makes me laugh.

I guess I can tell you ALL that I have a boyfriend............yup.....it's official.
BOYFRIEND. That word once made me want to vomit. And it's been the story of my adult life. I know. But I'm cured of "relationshits-itis" I swear it's a disease. And I did a year of "kinda" being single Don't ask what "kinda" being single entails. You don't wanna know. Trust me.

This time it's good....SO good..... Amazing.....Get it?

Please don't ask me if/when we are getting married or if he's "the one" or I will delete you as a friend on my blog.

Jokes. But not really.

So if you're expecting the stats on the new hunk of a man I found. You're not getting it here. Not tonight. But...he's AMAZING. That's all that matters. More on him later.
I totally just scored "coolest girlfriend" points for that one. I know he's reading.

And to my EX boyfriend(s) that are reading this. I caught you! Sorry you just found out on my blog. But you shouldn't be reading this anyway. Snoop. :)

THIS is why my blog should be private.

Goodnight.







6 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

yay for the new post! FINALLY!!!! and I can't wait for you to let us in on your private new love life...

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You make me laugh. I am so happy for you, I want to hear more, and see more k! Don't keep us waiting like a month either, or else.

Camie said...

Good for you jocelyn! I am super de dupery de happy for you.

Karamea said...

i love your boyfren and i'm sooo happy he is yours. which means i pretty much approve. not that it would matter. but still i'm aloud to approve or not approve right?
anywho hooray for FINALLY seeing both of you last night. its been yearrrrs! or at least feels like it.

lets all have another hangout sooner than later!

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassidy Legg said...

I have to say I am a big fan of the NEW BOY FRIEND. ok so I have only met him once for about 4 min. but still first impressions are the most important and I am the best judge of character