Friday, February 1, 2008

Blogging Blah...

Alright I've hit a "Blah" for blogging. I'm trying to make a comeback.

Life....is amazing at the moment. Just when you think you have things planned out and the timing is perfect....you realize it's all wrong, but SO right at the same time. Huntington beach is just gonna have to wait. Maybe for a long while. All because I met this Guy...How cliche is that? Ugghhhh. I'd again give you all the dish, but I'm not sure I'm ready to bring this one out into the blog world quite yet. Although he's probably reading this.(Hi...)

It's been a damn good year so far. I feel like I finally got off that rollercoaster of last year(I'm sure some of you may know what Im talking about) and it feels great to take off the blindfold! I finally feel like I'm getting SOMEHWERE...still not sure where? But thats the exciting part. Now more then ever, I'm Happy! :)

I feel like I just wrote a "Dear Diary"

10 comments:

Camie said...

welcome back and congratulations on being happy. What a great feeling, as for details of your beau we can wait as long as you promise they are coming!

Michelle said...

So good to hear from you and I am glad that things are going well. I am also anxious to hear about the boy. You know my life doesn't change much these days so I have to live through someone else.

Brianna said...

Ewwwww!!!! A boy!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I want to hear more please!

Rachel said...

Did i hear something about latisha getting married? tell her congrats if it's true! Glad you found a man! and your doing good! tell us more though, please

~..kass..~ said...

I am so happy for you girly. I hope that you have someone in your life that brings you up and not down and acts like they are damn lucky to have such a sexy chica for there girl! you deserve it

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey I just heard you're going to be the cheer coach for the new highschool! That's so awesome! Congrats!!

Amber Lewis said...

Jojo! I can't believe I have to find out about your life through a blog! I don't know about the "Rollercoaster" or the "blindfold" but whatever that means I am glad it's over... Jojo, who is this boy? Are you getting married? You waited for me and then things didn't even work out... but I am happy for you! You should come to SLC and visit!!!

Mikelle said...

Jo-Jo you crack me up your blog is so funny. Your still the same as i remember.

Karamea said...

get over your blogging blah.
i tagged you! :) i know you hate it