Sunday, January 13, 2008

SURPRISE!

So I have some pretty cool friends that decided to throw me a surprise Birthday party last night! AMAZING. Good friends, Lots of other randoms, but tons of fun!!! I love a good bash! Especially in honor of me getting older! :) Sadly I dont really have any pictures cause i didn't have a camera with me! But maybe i can round some up! Anyway....my 24th is just around the corner(Tuesday) YIKES! And I'm still accepting gifts....

Oh and I would like to make a shout out to the fab Cassidy Legg who also just turned the big 2-4 Yesterday!!! WAhoo!!! Happy happy birthday my friend!!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are OLD now! haha. Im almost 26 (over the Fing HILL)!!!

Karamea said...

i had my camera there. and i took a video and i think one picture.
dumb i wasn't thinking!
but it was way fun!

Camie said...

How fun is that...suprise birthdays gotta be the best. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Cassidy Legg said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY JO!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!

Brianna said...

I DID know it was your special day and I DID think about you, I'm simply just too lazy to type comments these days! I love you though and I hope you have a fabulous 24th year. Hopefully it will be an adventure (hint hint). So HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jojo!

Kim said...

I always thought we were the tightest of the tightest and i got no invite to the suprise party???