Wednesday, March 12, 2008

STUFF

Has been stolen from my car. My ipod. My phone charger. Seriously who steals stuff? Especially from ME? I'm a nice girl. Didn't they know that? If I somehow find the person I will punch them in the wiener. Or vagina. whatever. then demand my stuff back. Owell. It's just "stuff"

Scott-the boyfriend- is in Mexico for spring break this week. Yeah....automatically visions of MTV's spring break pops into my head and I'm praying he doesn't volunteer himself for some weird naked contest. Then I imagine something from girls gone wild. Maybe their filming there? Boobs. lots of boobs. But good news. I TRUST HIM. :) you all probably have no idea how good that feels unless you've walked a bit in my shoes for the past four years. Doubt any of you would even want to. totally uncomfortable miserable pair of shoes to be walking in. So I traded them in.

Alone. For the week at least. So Scott has declared it "find yourself" week for me. Kinda scary. I mean who wants to know who they really are? I guess I do. I've got my work cut out for me with books, CD's, Movies, and my mind to figure this all out in a matter of a few more days. times a ticking. But I feel better everyday.

The EX-boyfriend text me the other day. asking if I needed anything. wanting to say hi. Should I tell him I need a new ipod? cause I do. Not sure how I feel about all of that. But....we have a lunch date later this week. I am excited to see him. Not cause i miss "us". but I would love more then anything to be his friend. I think he needs one. I need to face the past. forgive him. and move on. I guess that's part of finding myself. But can't I punch him in the face? just once? or the wiener? Or would that not be considered "classy"?

I wouldn't really do it people! Jokes.


And as requested. A bigger/blow-upable picture.



















14 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I say punch the thief and the ex in the weiner, sounds like fun!

You 2 are way cute, and I am so happy you can trust him, that is awesome!

You crack me up, you should ask the ex for a new ipod, I think that sounds like a good idea!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Thanks for the positive words, I would love to see you! I can't wait until she can wear her little leopard print shoes, they are the best!

Brianna said...

Owwww Owwww!!! Check out the cutie BF! Haha, really though, thanks for the bigger pic! I'm so happy for you Jo! I hope this relationship is everything you deserve. Sorry your stuff was stolen...I HATE dishonest people! Question though, why didn't you jump on board for the trip to Mexico? It's the best place ever!

Camie said...

Exacto...why aren't you in MExico with him!! He is a hunk though. Good snag. Let me know how finding yourself goes this week?! Curious to know what the secrets are!!

That sucks ROYALLY about your stuff...karate chop!

Karamea said...

as soon as you find out who took your stuff i'll punch them for you!!!!

you two are too hot. soooo cute! of course he's declared it find yourself week. he's good at things like that...talking and making you find yourself!
soo lucky lady!
but he's definitely the one that got lucky!!

Jocelyn said...

He is in mexico with his friends. Guy friends. Male bondage. and I am here...alone. to face myself! YIKES! Its good though! I need it.

~..kass..~ said...

yes I remember that Scott. Not that he would know me, I am sure he knows my brother though.
I would be punching the stealing piece of crap for sure! That seriously sucks Jocelyn.
As for the ex factor. Meet him for lunch forgive and forget. I wouldn't do the I pod gift thing though. Let him know you don't need him at all for anything. If that is how you feel anyways :)

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Oh I know how you feel! When I lived in California someone broke into my car by destroying my windshield! How nice, right? Stole all sorts of stuff. I've always wondered why they chose my car out of ALL the cars in the parking lot. I'm so sorry about that! Good luck finding the thief, when/if you do I think you should go for the balls!

p.s. the BF is quite the catch, I think dreamy would best describe him. You too look like you should be in an Express Ad or something.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I was kidding totally about asking the ex for a new ipod, joke!!! haha Like you would do that!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I was kidding totally about asking the ex for a new ipod, joke!!! haha Like you would do that!

Kelli Eudis said...

Jocelyn, YAHOO you are back in the blogging world!! I have missed reading your blogs. You always give me a good laugh. And I know who your BF is. I used to work at Pasta Factory with him and his sister Becky. He is a cutie!

And PS..Seriously you are SMOKIN' beautiful! I hope you realize that!!

Kelli Eudis said...

PSS... Who knows where your realtionship is going, but if you are ever single again, I have someone I want you to meet. He reminds me of you. Hope that's okay to say :)

Jocelyn said...

Nichole-Of course I knew you were kidding! I was joking about asking him for an ipod! Hahaha! What if I did? He asked right?

Kelli- I kinda wanna meet whoever this guy is that reminds you of me. Not to date him...Just cause I wanna meet theh guy version of me! curious...

Scott G-ness said...

wow everyone loves us. you know why cause we love us. (huge smile) I love you babe. i'll see you soon. :)