Friday, July 6, 2007

Tagged!

Well Thank goodness for getting tagged cause I was fresh out of posts!! But here goes!

Jobs I have had:
-Van Heusen
-Universal Cheerleaders association(instructor)
-Cheer Utah(Owner/coach)
-Stephen Wade Auto Center(receptionist/Titles)
-Flagship Financial(Currently-Mortgages)

Places I have lived:
-Chandler, AZ
-St.George, UT
-I need to get out it seems!

Places I have vacationed:
-California
-Ensenada
-Catalina
-London
-Hawaii
-Florida
-Las Vegas

Places I would love to Visit:
-All of Europe
-Bahamas
-Australia
-New York
-EVERYWHERE!

Things I enjoy:
-Eating tasty food
-Girls nights
-Napping
-Reading gossip magazines
-Working out
-The Beach
-Vacations
-Cuddling

Everyday things I love:
-Bed time
-Getting off work
-Water
-Food
-My bed
-The gym
-LIVING!

So I'm pretty sure everyone has been tagged I feel? But I will tag....My sister!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh i love my bed too! i din't know you have been to london? LUCKY!

Camie said...

I am with NIchole...LUFF LUFF LUFF bed time (you'll love it even more after you have kids)!

Heidi said...

Jocelyn! This is Heidi (Larson)... I'm new into this and just checking out everyone's fun pages! Way fun so far. I just saw that you listed Flagship Financial as your job. My husband works for Flagship Financial in Salt Lake doing mortgages. Do you think it's the same company??

Jocelyn said...

Heidi-
I'm so glad your a blogger!! Yes Flagship has a few offices up north, and ours is the St.george branch! Small world! That's so cool!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

When did u go to london? That is so cool! You have been some fun places!!!

Heidi said...

Kind of funny that Ryan didn't even know there was a branch down there...duh! :)