Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love Ice Cream!

Why am I obsessed with food? You would think I would weigh 200 pounds by now seeing as all I blog about is my latest food obsession! But I just had to tell you all that ben and jerrys just came out with a new flavor called Cinnammon Buns!!! It is SO GOOD!!!! I was strolling down the isle at Harmons, and I saw it....and I actually passed it up and decided to not get it! The next day that's all I could think about, so I gave in!! And it was So worth it the calories!!! I suggest you head to your local grocer and pick up a pint! Maybe share it with someone so you dont feel so guilty! :) Enjoy!

10 comments:

Joanna Goulet said...

OMG...I love "Cinnamon Buns" too! a friend of ours brought it over for a BBQ and I ate the whole thing. It is delish!!!

Rachel said...

THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER! I HAD IT A FEW YEARS AGO AND THEY STOPPED MAKING IT! I'M SO HAPPY IT IS BACK!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so glad that someone shares my love of ice cream!!! I have one for you, i have only found it at Wal-Mart, it is Banana Bonanza, i can't remember the brand, look very hard for it, i swear you won't be disappointed one bit!!!

Michelle said...

I am also obsessed with ice cream. I'm sure I can eat it all by myself and I never do feel guily but I should. Cinnamon buns though?? sounds a little iffy.

Marla said...

nice post, no time to comment I'm going to Harmons. Thanks.

Marla said...

After Harmons maybe I'll stop by Wal-Mart to get the Banana Bonanza, I love Banana ice cream YUM!!!!

Rachel said...

jocey pooh. go to perks and get a chunky monkey, decaff style ofcourse. you will seriously be in love! honestly the BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

ok. so i had to get caught uo on everyones post and comments. i was looking at cassidys and read about you falling off the rope at gunlock! do you remember i was ther and was laughing so hard? i still am. man i am so rude, sorry, but it was so funny! i fricking love you.

Anonymous said...

Um, I am on vacation eating like a cow. Ice cream is the least of my worries...I will have to hit golds double time when I get back!

Cassidy Legg said...

So we are totally in a fight! and you know why........