Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cleansing....

Sucks!

Scott already quit on me on day 1 1/2. He went out and bought himself a pork salad from cafe rio to make up for the lack of malnourishment. Lucky bastard.

I am on day 5 and hating myself. I want food. Really really bad. Does the cleanse still work if you only stay on it for 5 days? I don't know if I can stand the taste of this lemon, cayenne, maple syrup concoction anymore. I'm starting to dry heave just drinking it. It's slowly starting to taste a little like vomit....Yeah....I know. I can't just starve myself for 5 days!! So I should eat right??? HELP! :(

Sincerely,
Hungry and hating life

7 comments:

Joanna Goulet said...

P.S. Clenses don't work...you should just eat something.

Michelle said...

Your posts are so entertaining. I don't even try actually writing a post because it would be lame so I just post pics and say what they are. I love reading your blog! And good luck with the whole cleansing thing...I haven't ever tried it cause I know I couldn't last. I like food too much.

~..kass..~ said...

Why don't you just go and get your colon flushed and then chow down woman?

Mikelle said...

You crack me up! I here you feel amazing after a cleanse, but i would just eat like crazy after and it would just go to waste.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Um, I don't know how you drink that stuff, I bought all that shiz like a year ago to try it and took one sip and seriously gagged, so freaking nasty. I don't know how well cleanses work, I think if you are going to try a cleanse why not just eat like fruits and veggies only with the smooth move tea. That would be just as good and not make your body starve for 10 days, then when you start eating it holds on to all of it, scared you are going to starve it again. That is my opinion, I have tried like liquids only to, I never feel as full when I do those. I just don;t get the syrup, pepper, lemon juice thing, are they trying to make you miserable?

Hyrdrocolon cleanse was the best thing I have done, try that, you will like it!

Manda Lynn said...

I'm glad you, with your head gear, and Scott with his scoliosis actually got prom king and queen.

so cute.

I did a cleanse for a month once. The only good thing about it was that it took practically nothing to get me drunk after a month of no alcohol. I'm serious, that was the only good thing.

The Weston's said...

do weight watchers if you must try something- I loved it ! BTW- how are you? fun to find peeps on here huh!