Thursday, June 5, 2008

Catch up

Yes I suck at blogging. I don't even know what I have going on that's even worth blogging about?

Since I started working at this new job my social life seems to have taken a huge plunge! Not that I really had one to begin with. But Extra time to do anything doesn't really exist anymore. Owell. I still love my job!

Scott finally turned 22!!! Hallelujah!! Alright so 2 years between us really isn't that bad. Okay not bad at all, but still...I just feel better saying he's 22 instead of 21. He's like real man now! :) Or at least I've turned him into one! ;) Kidding..... seriously! But isn't dating younger guys totally in right now? Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, Even Longoria and Tony Parker, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon(gross) Just to name a few! So basically what I'm saying is that if your not dating younger then your age, your pretty much NOT COOL! :) Anyway, We had a high school prom party in honor of his birthday! So fun! We totally got prom king and queen...of course! I'd post pictures but I don't have any :( Maybe later.

I've started the master cleanse. I'm on day 3 and going strong! I honestly feel fine! Not great. But I wasn't expecting greatness till about day 5. I'm a little tired, have minor headaches here and there, and my stomach feels a little funny. This is supposed to be good for you right?? NO this is not an attempt to get a summer bikini body in 10 days(although I'm sure it's helping) I really just felt like I needed to good cleansing since I've been eating pretty crappy lately! And maybe, just maybe it will help get rid of my itchiness! So I'm going to TRY and attempt the full 10 days! Pretty sure Gandhi went at least a full month without food maybe even longer! I can do it...right? Food sounds like heaven! Any food! Just chewing something! If I see you with a slice of pizza in hand, I promise I'll punch you in the face for it! I've also forced Scott into this cleanse as well. I figure if I can't eat, neither can he! :)

Well....That's all I have. Sad. I promise I'm cool! I'll try blogging more often about more exciting things next time. But at least I made an effort! :)

5 comments:

Camie said...

COngrats to Scott for turing 22...what a big achievement! I can simply not believe you aren't eating for ten days! I would die...good luck with that.

Heather Stott said...

I agree you are definitly cool becuae you are with a younger man! brandon is a year younger then me. :) As for the "cleanse" arn't you supposed to eat something? I could never do it. Tried to do the anorexia diet once, didn't work for me! ha ha.. good luck!

Marcie said...

Hey Jocelyn,
Its Marcie (lemmon). I check your blog now and again. I think the master cleanse is awesome. I made it to day 6 (and I ran and worked out the whole time on it too!) My sister-in-law has done the full 10 days twice in about a 3 ms period! Good luck on it! Just make sure you come off it exactly as it tells you to or you get sick! (I know that from personal experience)

~..kass..~ said...

Yep younger men make you cool, Darren is younger than me. Kitty did the cleanse I would love to try but bread is my best friend sad I know...

Karamea said...

i wish i had your will power.
i started it and felt myself getting sick and immediately quit on day 2.

but then 2 days later i was in the docs office getting scrips for antibiotics! but i have yet to try and start the cleanse over!