Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Babies. babies babies.

Okay....Is everyone pregnant? No really. EVERYONE? It seems like MANY of you are "with child". Are you all a part of the teen pregnancy pact going on in Boston? Did I not get that memo? More on that story HERE.

My sister (who stopped blogging so I'll spill her news for her) is also included in this baby making fiasco! Yup Baby Goulet is due September 11. Yes. 9-11. YIPEE!!! I pray she's sorta big so that I can be known as the "skinny" sister again. :) Kidding. Okay....I'm not. I hope you've outgrown my "FAT" pants Joanna! :) But I love you!

There are also those of you that are in hiding about your pregnancy....Maybe you should spill the beans. Or else I WILL. :) I'm giving you 1 month!! You know who you are!!

With everyone being pregnant, this leads me to one very happy conclusion: You're all having Lots of sex! Or at least were....Hence your current situations! Sweet! :) So really this is just a huge Congrats to everybody. And really, I mean EVERYBODY who is pregnant! I'm pumped to get to play with your babies and then give them back to you once they poop themselves! CONGRATULATIONS!

9 comments:

Marla said...

-This is Brianna, I'm signed onto Marla's account

Jo, you are funny! :) Honestly though, EVERYONE is pregnant...it's kinda freaking me out.

P.S. I never did get that phone call you were talking about :(

Watts Family said...

Well I guess I'm out of the having babies loop.. Cause I'm not pregnant (thank goodness) and I'm not going to be for a while!!! Two kids is enough for me :) Remember when I get pregnant again, you will be with me!!!

~..kass..~ said...

I agree EVERYONE!! And hey 9-11 ain't so bad... it is my bday :) I think baby making is in the air! It kind of freaks me out!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

It is the season that is for sure, I feel like everyone is prego or just had a baby.

I really want to know who you are talking about when you say let it out, you know who you are!!!

I am so so curious!

Jake said...

Great post Jojo!! You make me laugh!! With everyone being prego, it makes me wanna do it all over again!
I too am dying to know who else is prego!!

The Jones Family said...

It is crazy how many people are pregnant right now! I'm not though! Not for maybe another year. I love your posts they always make me laugh!

Jessica McAllister said...

What is your address? you can email it to me if you want @ jess_Adams@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

It is so funny...it goes in sessions. First it was Jacy, Camie, Me, Nichole and we all had ours and now there is a whole other group prego.....Lindsey, Brianna, Cassidy, McCall

Genna said...

Hey JoJo. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Amber Marro's (Mugleston's) little sister. But seriously, this is probably the funniest blog posts I've read in a really long time. Good job!