Saturday, November 22, 2008

READ


MARLEY & ME
I laughed out loud. I cried real tears. I loved this book! If your into dogs or just like a good read I totally recommend this book! Towards the end I couldn't even read it cause the sadness overcame me! :( I made Scott read the book to me as I sat and cried on his shoulder! Lame I know....but if you read it you'll understand. Besides it's coming to theaters in December with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson. Pretty sure it will be even better then Twighlight!! :)

7 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Ordering it as we "speak" thanks!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey... dont know if you check this but giving it a shot. I am going to be in Vegas so I will not be at practice tomorrow (WED) if you can make it there it would be SO good. If not thats fine Patty will be there. Totally up to you. I also want to talk to you about comp. So maybe I stop by stephen wade when I get back into town...

Amber said...

This really was teh best book EVER!!I loved it!! Thanks again for hooking me up with me car! I love it! You're the best!! Can I please get your address!??? THanks!!!

tifsong said...

twilight wasn't even good. so it better be better. :P

i start at chevy on monday? yeah. the healing place didn't like me. WHAT IT IS?

anypoop. see you!

(oh and read the book i gave you to read..you'll like it.)

Brianna said...

I had a dream last night that you wrote me this big long letter telling me how bad of a friend I was. You basically ripped me to pieces and made me feel like a big bum hole!! Maybe it was my conscience trying to tell me something...so, on that note...I LOVE YOU JOCELYN TOQUERO!

Michelle said...

I will go see the movie!

bethi said...

Its the next on my list!