Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alive

Yes It's true. I'm still here.
I am only blogging cause so many of you have demanded my presence back on the blog scene. Kidding. But i do warn you....This may be my most pointless post yet in my blogging career. Here goes...

Tuesday nights I strip. seriously. I take a class called "Xpertease" at
Cindys husbands dance studio. So fun! :) I have now dubbed myself as the "Asian Sensation" No. There are no stilettos, pasties or actual shedding of clothing involved. Yet...But it's seriously a good time. If your in St.George come flip your hair and become a stripper superstar with me! Oh and I'm pretty sure if your pregnant it's still sexy....Think about it....

Work is slow. surprised? I mean right now I'm blogging at work. Can I say that? I'm already thinking about what the hell i'm gonna do as soon as I'm done with this post. Six more hours to go. If the economy keeps up the way it has been...well....I guess I can always become a stripper! Right? ;) Those are still in high demand aren't they???

Ethan. Is my new Nephew. SO CUTE! Especially if you like little monkeys! He's also pretty cool cause he writes his own blog. Check him out and see what he has to say. He writes daily.

Still have boyfriend. He is wonderful. We are in love.

The end.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Glad you are still alive and kickin'. Remember once when you left me a comment that said "I'm going to call you soon..........." RIGHT!

Heather Stott said...

nice to here from you even if you think it's a pathetic blog! Glad to here your in love! that's always exciting! good luck with that!

Casey & LaTisha said...

Hey Joce, I'm so glad we are blogging friends now! When I saved your blog address, I tried to go back to my blog from your link and it took me to some weird bible study page or something crazy. You are missing the www on our address, which is appearantly the link to that bible page. It's so funny, you'll have to check it out!

bethi said...

....maybe you should post some pics of your 'class'! love reading your posts as always! :)

Michelle said...

That is great that you are taking the stripper class. I'm sure you'll at least be able to keep your BF entertained :)

Manda Lynn said...

oh wow. they are in love already i think. i can feel it. also, i can't imagine how ridiculous i would look stripping. i mean really. that's why i must date book nerdish men who's idea of stripping is when i do the new york times crossword puzzle in bed. so sexy.