Monday, October 5, 2009

Inspire Me.

I'm in the "process" of buying a home. A Short Sale to be exact{SHORT sales are the biggest
oxymoron I've ever heard of}
It's so far taken 2 months!
So while the purchase process is taking place, I've been thinking of ideas of how I would want to
decorate my house.
















{photos found via: design sponge}
So many ideas!
But then I realize....DAMN furniture costs a lot of money!
Any ideas of where to find Affordable furniture that's of good quality?
And if any of you have the interior design "eye" let me know, I would like to borrow your eye to come up with good ideas, once my house is actually MINE to call home.

4 comments:

[josh] said...

You should check out http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com some time. They take Ikea furniture (inexpensive) and show you how to tweak it and make it unique and inspirational. Some of the stuff on there is a little dumb, but you can find a lot of cool (and cheap) ideas too. Have fun.

Heather Stott said...

how exciting! decorating is the funnest part! I for one am a bargain hunter and like to find great deals either on craigslist or garage sales. You can find some really great stuff, especially if you can see some potential in some not so pretty items, make it your own and it becomes beautiful! good luck. oh and start watching a lot of HGtv for some ideas? :)

tifsong said...

http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/

good ideas for you know. decor.
also.
anthropologie
and urban outfitters.

and ikeahacker.blogspot.com what josh said.

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

you're rad. can i come help paint walls? that is one of my favorite things to do, sincerely.

~..kass..~ said...

That is Awesome Jo :) I am so happy for you!!
And I am sure this is no shocker to you lol but most of my stuff is yard sale finds :)