Thursday, July 9, 2009

I would like.

1. A Boob job. I may..... or may not be saving up money for one. Seriously. But then all sorts of things go through my head like: Silicone or Saline? Under the boob? through the nipple? in the armpit? or Hell through the belly button? After kids? before kids? *sigh* :( Do you think if I volunteered to be on Dr. 90210 I would get one for FREE? Or does anyone else want one? Maybe I could find someone to do a two for one special?! Think about it.....

2.A job that I don't work weekends so I can have fun little two day ventures. example: Rakai gets to go to a cool Reggae concert in Park city this weekend. Would I like to go? YES! Can I? No.
:( I work. bummer. :(

3.Maybe just No job? One that pays well. REALLY WELL. know of one?

4.Invisalign? or maybe just veneers? YES!

5.An orca whale. No jokes. I want one.

That's all I've got for now. More to come later.

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I get one with you...really no joke, like Nov when I am home... what do you say?

~..kass..~ said...

Ps is that concert in park city pepper and cody jordan? I would kill to go to that!!!

Heather Stott said...

HAHAHAHA... love it, large boobs are over rated, I have them on loan while I am nursing, I am glad I got to try them out for a while so I knew what I was missing out on, and nothing fits correctly, but maybe after kids Ill want one when my boobs are gone and sagging! good luck with the rest of your list! haha

The Frame Family said...

I will get one with you in about 3 or 4 years! I will also be getting a tummy tuck, so I'm sure that we could totally get a good deal if we do it together :)!! I like big boobs, but mine aren't all that hot right now...they're just full of milk...hahaha!!