Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bangs?

Yup I did it. I cut bangs. Big deal right? It is! For me at least. I'm such a wuss when it comes to my hair which is probably why I've sported the same ole do for quite some time! I'm still getting used to them. I feel like a little school girl/Japan anime cartoon/band member for ANY 80's Rock band. But hey...it's something different! So thank you latisha for cutting my cool new bangs! I know...no pictures to show proof but I'll leave you with this:

Put these pictures together and you get ME! (Minus Japan Anime cartoons Huge boobs-I want those too!) This will have to do until I get pictures!

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

i saw the bangs and i love them... i think you look so cute... the bangs fit you!!!

bethi said...

lets see some pics...because we all know you look WAY better than the Japan anime cartoons!! :) seriously!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I bet you look smoking hotttt!!!! I love ya, and hope you had a good birthday. It was so fun to see you! I miss ya!

Amber said...

Jojo!!
Would you please post some dang pictures of your bangs... I want to see them!!
Carrie underwood totally doesn't have bangs. You're always trying to be so much prettier than her...

Michelle said...

I am sure they look great on you. It is always good to have a little change. I love the cartoon pics.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.